The professional writing team at Grammar Chic, Inc. values our clients and is appreciative of the positive feedback that we have built our business on. Read on to learn more about some of the great experiences of former and current Grammar Chic, Inc. clients:
- “Kuester Management Group began using Grammar Chic in 2011 to handle all of our blogging, writing and marketing needs. Over the past several years, we have used various marketing companies, copywriters and even internal personnel for these needs but never seemed to get what we truly wanted. The decision to outsource all of our marketing and writing projects to Grammar Chic has been the best decision we have made all year. We continue to be impressed with the resourcefulness, accuracy, timeliness and quality of the work produced by their Team. The bottom line is that Grammar Chic makes Kuester look good in areas we can’t afford not to. Kuester Companies offers our unreserved recommendation of Grammar Chic.” – Bryan Kuester, Vice President, Kuester Companies
- “In today’s challenging market, it is important to always be in front of your current and prospective clients. Using the Internet and social media is one key ingredient in increasing your visibility for those who are looking for the services you provide. I have used a strategy of posting articles and blogs on Twitter, Facebook and other sites to optimize my presence on the web with great results. The challenge is developing enough meaningful content on a consistent basis. That is where Grammar Chic, Inc. has proven fantastic in delivering well-written articles and blog postings related to the services that I provide. Their work is well-researched, polished and educational for my market. I highly recommend Grammar Chic, Inc.!” – Todd Palmer, Owner, Always Best Care
- It is very difficult for me to turn what is in my head into written words. So, when I look for writers, I need to work with people who can have a conversation with me and then write about it. Josh and Kevin at Grammar Chic were able to do just that. My business is technical, so I needed someone who could understand technology-based products. These guys just made the task of writing copy for my website easier than I could have hoped for. Not only did they deliver great content, they did so with quick turnaround. If writing is something that doesn’t come naturally to you, I highly recommend the team at Grammar Chic, Inc.” – Dave Gombos, Owner, U.S. Tech Start
- “A big thanks to Amanda and Ashley of Grammar Chic for helping with copy for my website! We discussed what my goals were then they effectively communicated what my company is all about. Amanda and Ashley were great to work with and very timely.” – Jim Swanger, Owner, Eleven Information
- “I’ve used several press release writing services in the past and all have either been wildly expensive or provided really bad writing. Grammar Chic hit the sweet spot, high quality writing at an affordable cost.” – Jason Kay, Owner, Remote Online Backup
- “I was worried about getting an interview with the resume I had on file. I was referred to Amanda Clark of Grammar Chic, Inc. and hired her to rewrite and revise the material I had. I couldn’t be happier. Because of her professional and thorough service, I had the confidence I needed to send out my resume to prospective employers and I got results!” – Richard Hilyard, Job Seeker, Charlotte, NC
- “Amanda Clark and Grammar Chic are great resources for anyone seeking professional, high quality services with any writing project. Amanda provided exceptional editorial services on my newly released book, Take Charge for Major Success: A Guide to Living Your Best Life. Her savvy marketing skills, personalized services and caring staff are top of the line. I look forward to future projects with Amanda Clark and Grammar Chic.” – Dr. Yvonne Corppetts, Author, Take Charge for Major Success: A Guide to Living Your Best Life
- “Thank you for using your creative talent to bring my resume to life. I might be able to express myself through visual art, but that is the vehicle for expression where language stops. I want to tell you that you are doing exactly what you should be doing in life. You are truly gifted. I will definitely be back. I want you to redo my syllabi and give it your artistic flair. Thank you!” – John Schiro, Job Seeker, Myrtle Beach, SC
- “Amanda: Thank you for the document! It looks great. I will be putting together some information in the next days for another project I require your assistance on. I appreciate your continued support. Finding your company has been a godsend for me!” – Client wishes to remain anonymous
- “I worked with the Grammar Chic team on revising/editing my resume. Having a career spanning 15 years I found myself stuck when it came to highlighting my experience and achievements in a clear and concise manner and more importantly, in a way that would capture the attention of companies seeking an employee with my experience.
I was apprehensive at first in having my resume professionally done – after all, could they highlight my experience without really knowing me, my work history, etc.? Amanda and her team were amazing – in just a few phone conversations and review of my previous resume they were able to tell my story, highlight my experience, and call out my achievements in a way that was pointed, impactful, and told a compelling story of who I am and what I am seeking in a future employer.
I’d highly recommend the Grammar Chic team for their resume building services and will work with them again!”– Andrea, Job Seeker, Portland, Oregon
Grammar Chic, Inc. invites you to read more reviews and feedback from our very satisfied customers. Visit our Yahoo! Local Listing, Best of the Web, or SuperPages. To receive information on how you can become a happy Grammar Chic, Inc. client email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 803-831-7444 right now!