It’s true that few people think about the way the pages of a finished book look or contemplate the myriad ways a brochure or newsletter can be laid out for maximum effectiveness and attractiveness. However, the one thing that is for sure is that it is impossible to overlook a badly formatted book or sales pamphlet. Professional formatting assistance is needed in order to present a polished document and Grammar Chic, Inc. has the resources, experience and design knowledge that will complement your writing.
Proper Document Formatting is Key to Publishing Success
Also referred to as typesetting, manuscript and document formatting ensures that your written document is delivered in a ready-to-print format. The professional document and manuscript formatting team at Grammar Chic, Inc. addresses the following items when handling your written material:
- Prepare written material in a designated layout and formatting style.
- Arrange the text, paragraphs, figures and graphics per any desired publishing standards, etc.
- Ensure the manuscript or document is ready-to-print.
- Provide a native file upon project completion in a publishing/formatting software program and print-ready PDF.
- Deliver material with any required printer marks, crop marks, watermarks, etc.
Grammar Chic, Inc. has extensive experience working with traditional and self-publishers in the proper formatting and layout of manuscripts and other texts. Moreover, our team has knowledge and understanding of working on platforms such as Microsoft Publisher, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. And should you require assistance with conversion to e-reader software or platforms, Grammar Chic, Inc. is happy to provide you with a referral to a trusted partner.
Now is the time to contact Grammar Chic and learn how we can turn your manuscript or document into an attractive print-ready format! Call 803-831-7444 or email email@example.com to discuss your project and receive a custom proposal for our manuscript and document formatting services.